The JVC GY-HM790U ProHD Studio Package 3 w/Fujinon 17x Lens is a B&H Kit that starts with a modular, 1/3" shoulder-mount video camera that's equally at home in the studio and the field. Capable of recording 1080i/p, 720p, and 480i video to native MP4 or Final Cut Pro files for the most efficient workflow, the GY-HM790U also offers a full complement of broadcast features, including HD-SDI output, 4:2:2 sampling, timecode, genlock, and variable frame rates.
The included studio components add another layer of professional functionality to the GY-HM790U: the KA-790 Studio Sled; 8.4" high-resolution VF-HP790 LCD viewfinder; KA-M790 Multi-core Studio Interface Unit, which enables Studio/EFP operation; digital camera control unit; and rear focus and zoom controls, for more precise control of the image.
This Kit Includes:
- JVC GY-HM790 ProHD ENG / Studio Camera (w/out Lens)
- Fujinon XT17sx45BRMK1 17x 4.5mm HD ENG Lens
- JVC HZFM13U Rear Manual Focus Control
- JVC HZZS13U Rear Servo Zoom Control
- JVC KA-790 Studio Sled
- JVC VF-HP790 8.4" LCD Studio Viewfinder
- JVC KA-M790 Multicore Studio Interface Unit
- JVC RM-HP790DU HD/SD Camera Control Unit
- JVC VC-HP112U Camera Control Cable (20m)