The Ken-A-Vision T-29032 Binocular Head and Semi-Plan Objectives Research Microscope is ideal for use in education, research, and clinical laboratory settings. Featuring 10x binocular eyepieces and humidity and climate protection coatings on all the optics, the T-29032 is a quality microscope, built to take the rigors of day to day use.
The T-29032 features 4x, 10x, 40xS, and 100xS DIN semi plan objective lenses and a Seidentopf binocular adjustable head with 360° of rotation. The microscope also has a double layer mechanical stage and is light by a 20W halogen Kohler light. A tension adjustment helps to control stage drift.
- This full-featured microscope offers durable, rugged construction and adaptability with ergonomic comfort at an affordable price
- Numerous high-quality features, including humidity and climate protected eyepieces and objective lenses, make this microscope an outstanding choice for all education levels (advanced high school, college, and universities) plus research and clinical laboratory settings
- Seidentopf binocular adjustable head
- Semi plan objectives
- Low-position coaxial double-layered mechanical stage 180 x 150mm
- Easy-to-access tensions adjustments for stage drift control
- Gimbaled N.A. 1.25 condenser for high-quality bright 20W (12V) halogen Kohler light