The Ken-A-Vision T-29035 Binocular Head & Infinity Semi Plan Objectives Research Microscope would make Anton Van Leeuwenhoek proud. Leeuwenhoek's aim and accomplishment, back in the 1600's, was to improve the microscope, thus helping to cement the study of microbiology. Inspire your students with that same sense of wonder the Father of Microbiology must have had the first time he laid eyes on bacteria through his wondrous microscope.
The T-29035, while designed with educational settings in mind, is also a worthy microscope for research and clinical laboratory settings as well. The rugged and ergonomic design, budget-friendly price point, and quality features, make the T-29035 a prudent choice for most any facility.
Particulars of the microscope include a Seidentopf binocular adjustable head with a 30° incline and 360° of rotation. Four DIN infinity semi plan objective lenses provide varying levels of intensity for viewing specimens, including: 4x, 10x, 40xS, and 100xS. All optics feature a humidity and climate protective coating. The Gimbaled N.A. 1.25 condenser and bright 20W halogen Kohler light help to bring all specimens into view with clarity and accuracy.
- Seidentopf binocular adjustable head
- Infinity Semi Plan objective
- Low-position coaxial, double-layered mechanical stage 180 x 150mm
- Easy-to-access tension adjustment for stage drift control
- Gimbaled N.A. 1.25 condenser for high-quality bright 20W (12V) halogen Kohler light
- Humidity and climate protection coating on optics