The ExtremeStor-Ultra Computer Workstation from Globalstor is a powerful computer workstation, housed in a 2U rackmount form factor. The system is designed to work in conjunction with the Blackmagic Design Ultrascope software package, which is not included. It features a video output that can be distributed through traditional SDI routing to any SDI monitor in your facility when coupled with an optional DVI to SDI adapter such as Blackmagic Design's HDLEXT-DVI DVI Extender.
You'll be able to use the computer as a dedicated SDI monitoring scope, either as a standalone device or in conjunction with a Globalstor ExtremeStor-DI system. The computer is powered by an Intel Core i3 CPU and is loaded with 6GB of RAM and a 250GB hard drive. Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Extreme Performance
- The ExtremeStor-Ultra coupled with Blackmagic's Ultrascope is engineering accurate and includes 3Gb/s SDI plus 3Gb/s optical fiber SDI. ExtremeStor-Ultra auto detects SD, HD and 3Gb/s SDI inputs
- Extreme Sensibility
- The ExtremeStor-Ultra includes all the features you need when editing or color correcting, and combines it with an elegant user interface that looks great when added to your studio!
- Parade Display
- When color correcting video, nothing beats the real-time RGB parade waveform view. You instantly see your color changes live!
- A vectorscope is the only way to see what color you have. It's perfect for checking white balance when color correcting!
- Audio View
- Keep track of your audio levels and use the built in phase scope to check for out of phase audio conditions and audio clipping