The D-Link SecureCenter 2-Bay Network Video Recorder (NVR) Pro Edition can be used to view, record, and playback up to 4 IP cameras. Compatible network cameras include those from D-Link as well as IP cameras from other major manufacturers like Axis, Sony, and Panasonic.
Video is recorded using MPEG-4, MJPEG compression at speeds up to 120 FPS for the combined channels, resulting in smooth video playback for each camera feed with every frame accounted for.
This NVR doesn't ship with any HDDs, but will accept two internal SATA HDDs for a total of 3TB of storage capacity. For fail safe, redundant operation, a RAID 1 configuration can be applied to the two drives. This way if one drive fails all of its information can be recovered from the other working drive.
This NVR offers a comprehensive graphical user interface (GUI) that simplifies all system processes - from the way cameras are organized, to alarm management tools, to archiving functions. Cameras can be viewed in full screen along with 2-way audio.
Recorded material can be enhanced for brightness and sharpness. Video can be exported in the AVI file format to ensure playback on virtually any PC. Video can also be exported in the ASF format with a time and date stamp to preserve its legal integrity. A still image can also be outputted to a printer connected to the user's PC.
This NVR comes bundled with D-Link's D-ViewCam NVR software. With this software it is possible to view up to 16 cameras from four NVR units. In addition to live viewing, this program supports play, search, as well as extensive export options. A gigabit Ethernet port provides the necessary speed for interfacing this NVR with the network.
- Reliable network camera surveillance recorder for home and business
- Record video from up to 4 network cameras (hard drive not included)
- View real-time video of all 4 cameras from anywhere in your home or office, or remotely via the Internet
- Allows concurrent viewing and recording
Dependable Data Security
- Protects important surveillance files with automatic backups to mirrored hard drives using RAID 1 technology
- USB connection to UPS is possible for power failure notification Flexible and Scalable
- Allows connection of up to 4 NVRs together and managing up to 16 cameras as a group
- Standalone device: eliminates the need for a dedicated PC
- Supports D-Link, Sony, Panasonic, and Axis network cameras with smart PTZ camera control
- "Smart Search" technology accelerates and simplifies event investigation
- D-Link Green solution: Consumes less power and eliminates the need for a dedicated PC for continuous recording
- Live monitoring includes full-screen, snapshot and pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) control
- Precision playback with step/ fast forward/rewind and video enhancement
- Export video as AVI or ASF with timestamp
- Calendar search and video preview before playback
Easy Setup and Configuration
- Directly connects to the Internet (PPPoE) without the need to install a remote router
- Supports PPPoE, DHCP, and Static IP assignment
- 2-bay SATA 3.5" HDD interface
- RAID 0/1 and JBOD support
- Effortless network camera setup and management
- User-friendly interface provides simultaneous live view, recording and playback
- Continuous or scheduled recording with automatic overwrite function
- Reliable backup and power failure recovery functions
- Uses a fraction of power than a PC, performing the same task
- Eliminates the need for a dedicated PC
- Hard Drive Power Management: Hard drive(s) go into sleep mode when there is no device activity
- Smart Fan: Fan shuts down or adjusts speed based on system temperature
- High efficiency power adapter to help reduce power consumption
- Complies with the European Union's RoHS directive that restricts the use of certain hazardous materials
- Uses recyclable packaging to help reduce waste that goes into the environment