The Land Air Sea GPS Tracking Key Pro is a pocket-sized vehicle-tracking device that constantly receives signal from 24 Department of Defense satellites and records every second, within 2.5 meters accuracy. The unit records time of departure, speeds traveled, time of arrival along with addresses, and duration of stops, storing every second of travel activity up to 100 hours in the non-volatile flash memory.
Equipped with the LAS Past-Track software, the GPS Tracking Key Pro uses Google Earth for displaying data as reports, animated street views, and satellite images. Compatible with Windows 7, 2000, XP, and Vista operating systems, the tracking device allows you to conveniently transfer the data to a computer via USB port.
The Tracking Key Pro can be powered by 2 AA batteries (up to 80 hours), the main power supply of the vehicle (hardwired) or via its 12V cigarette lighter. The built-in motion detector sends the tracker into sleep mode after 2 minutes of non-movement, and saves battery life.
With a strong magnet (located at the bottom), the GPS tracker can be mounted in, on, or under the vehicle and other metal surfaces. Some of the applications for the Tracking Key Pro include monitoring company vehicles, police investigations, and teen tracking.
- Constantly receives signal from 24 Department of Defense satellites
- Records every second, within 2.5m accuracy
- Records every second of travel activity including records time of departure, speeds traveled, time of arrival with addresses, and duration of stops
- Stores every second of travel activity up to 100 hours in the non-volatile flash memory
- Ideal for monitoring company vehicles used by employees, police investigations, and teen tracking by parents
- Includes LAS Past-Track software
- No monthly fees
- Data displayed using Google Earth and text reports or street views
- Compatible with Windows 7, 2000, XP, and Vista
- Transfer data to computer via a USB port
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (alkaline or lithium)
- Battery life - up to 80 Hours (lithium)
- Can also be hardwired to the main power supply of the vehicle or powered via the 12V cigarette lighter in the vehicle
- Built-in motion detector activates the sleep mode when it senses no movement for 2 minutes and saves battery life
- Strong magnet - makes it easy to be mounted in, on, or under the vehicle and other metal surfaces
- Compact and lightweight for covert placement
- Optional 12-volt accessory cable
- LED battery indicator