The Yamaha Piaggero NP-V60 Lightweight Digital Piano is designed to deliver the sound quality demanded by professional piano players, and portability for working musicians, students, instructors, etc. The Piaggero NP-V60 features 76 full-sized keys with Yamaha's Graded Soft Touch keyboard.
The keys are unweighted for the sake of portability (the keyboard weighs a mere 13.88 lbs (6.3 kg)), however sensitivity is adjusted so that the lower keys require a heavier strike, much like an actual piano. In addition the Piaggero NP-V60 features 489 preset voices, built-in reverb and chorus effects, a full accompaniment engine and built-in songs for practicing. Built-in speakers mean there is no need for external amplifiers, and a back-lit LCD display is easily viewed in dimly lit environments.
Note: Power supply sold separately. The NPV60 is compatible with Survival Kit D (power supply and accessory kit).
- Graded Soft Touch Keyboard
- Just as on an actual piano, the lower keys are heavy in touch and the higher keys are light, with soft touch of digital keyboard for beginners.
- Variety of Instrument Voices
- The instrument voices can be changed to violin, flute, harp or any of an extensive range of voices. You can change the mood of a song written for piano, for example, by using violin to play it instead. Experience a whole new world of musical variety.
- Auto-Accompaniment Styles
- The accompaniment styles provide the equivalent of a full backing band covering a wide variety of styles from waltzes to 8 beat to euro-trance and much more. Select a style that matches the music you want to play, or experiment with new styles to expand your musical horizons.
- 30 Internal Songs
- You can simply enjoy listening to the 30 internal songs, or use them with just about any of many functions provided - the performance assistant technology feature, lessons and more.