The JMI Multi-use Generic Configurable 19" Telescope Carrying Case (Black) is designed to carry Meade or Celestron 19" telescopes, but it will fit other brand similar size telescopes. The case is made from ABS plastic with a foam lining and configurable foam flat spacers and blocks. Some of the blocks have 1.25" round holes for holding eyepieces, diagonals, etc. Glue is provided for permanent placement of the configurable foam pieces to securely hold the scope and other equipment in place. The case is carried by a steel-reinforced folding handle.
This case is 1.0" oversized and will not be allowed as carry-on for most airlines.
- Molded ABS plastic exterior
- Foam lined Interior
- Configurable foam flat spacers and blocks
- 2.0 x 26" steel hinge
- Two latches (2 lockable)
- Steel-reinforced folding handle
- Compatible with
- Celestron C8-S, C8-SGT, CGE 800, G-8, Great Polaris C8, NexStar 4 / 4GT / 4i / 4 SE / 5 / 5i / 5 SE / 6 SE, Super Polaris C8 telescopes
- Meade ETX-90 (non-EC version), ETX-90EC, ETX-90PE, ETX-105EC, ETX-105PE, ETX-125EC, ETX-125PE, GEM mounted 2080, LXD55 SC-8, LXD75 SC-8 telescopes
- Other older 8.0" SCT Optical Tube Assemblies (check dimensions)
- Similar size telescopes