The Anton Bauer Dionic-HCX Li-ion Battery (120WH/14.4V) offers an output voltage of 14.4 VDC and 120WH capacity and has the ability to sustain a 10 amp draw. It can run a 40W camera with a 20W light for up to 2 hours. Equipped with a motion detection feature, the Dionic-HCX battery can switch to a deep sleep setting to reduce battery self-discharge, offering extended periods of storage with minimal capacity loss. Moreover, a slight movement of the battery will get it to start operating, thanks to the motion sensor.
The real-time, 7-segment LCD fuel gauge on the Dionic-HCX battery provides precise run-time data by displaying up to 9 hours of run-time (under low power load conditions). It is enclosed by 4 circular arcs that indicate 15-minute time intervals.
- Capacity - 120WH
- Output voltage - 14.4 VDC
- Sustains a 10 amp draw
- Runs a 40W camera with a 20W light for up to 2 hours
Motion detection feature
- Deep sleep setting for reducing battery self-discharge
- Operation starts when the battery is moved slightly
- Offers extended periods of power storage with minimal capacity loss when not in use
- Real-time, 7-segment LCD fuel gauge provides precise run-time data by displaying up to 9 hours of run-time (under low power load conditions)
- LCD displays 4 circular arcs that indicate 15-minute time intervals