The Transcend 16GB SDHC Memory Card Class 10 is a Class 10 memory card for digital cameras, HD video cameras, portable media players, and other high-capacity devices.
Transcend is committed to protecting your data by giving this 16GB card a mechanical write-protection switch, a built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) for detecting and correcting transfer errors, and by allowing for In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware. The card is also backed by a lifetime warranty for additional peace-of-mind.
- Highlights At a Glance
- Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards
- SDHC Class 10 compliant
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)
- Store up to 410 5MP JPEG images for each 1GB, or up to 23 minutes of 6Mbps 1440 x 1080 video for each 1GB
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty