The Analogway Smartvu Le - Dual Scaler is a seamless switcher with universal analog and digital input/output and 100% digital processing. Suitable for large screen projections, it can be used in boardrooms and classrooms. The switcher is equipped with up to 6 inputs including 1 with digital DVI (compatible with SDTV, EDTV, and HDTV formats) and outputs digital and analog signals in DVI and VGA (RGBHV) simultaneously. The integrated audio stereo switcher features 5 inputs (4 universal analog inputs) and 1 output.
Featuring auto 3:2 and 2:2 pull down circuitry, 10 bits SD/HD auto-adaptive pixel by pixel 3D motion compensation, de-interlacing, and frame follower, the switcher provides high-quality images. With TCP/IP and RS232, the switcher can be updated with new features and functions to improve its life.
You can control the switcher either from its front panel or through remote control software. Control knobs and buttons on the graphic VFD allow for easy and fast access to menus and adjustments. An auxiliary input can be mixed with any other input, and the master volume and individual input level can be adjusted.
- Full high-resolution digital processing
- Suitable for large screen projections, boardrooms and classrooms
- 6 inputs (analog and digital)
- Freeze button allows you to take a snapshot of the current state of a source
- Large graphic VFD with control knobs and buttons for easy and fast access to menus and adjustments
- Dual RS-232 and Ethernet port for control or upgrade
- Can be remotely controlled by SVU200 software (supplied), ORC50 Orchestra, or RK300 Remote Keypad
- Includes integrated audio stereo switcher
- Master volume and individual input level can be adjusted
- Auxiliary input and output offers balanced or unbalanced connections