The Analog Way Octo Value Switcher with RKD500-T Remote Keypad is a high-resolution digital and analog computer & video up/down scaler switcher suitable for high-resolution A/V presentation displays, houses of worship, conference, boardrooms, and events. The unit has a compact design and features 8 universal A/V inputs including 1 DVI, and 4 outputs - 2 analog and 1 DVI for the main, and 1 analog for the preview. Each of the inputs is attached with a stereo audio line, which can either follow or break away from the video image.
With the true scaled preview output, the Octo Value switcher displays any video or computer source on an LCD screen before displaying it on the main output, and thus ensures that the presentation on the main screen will be as desired. The switcher offers high-resolution PIP in computer & video formats, title, fade, logos, and frames, and is compatible with any native resolution of the latest HD display devices. Featuring a high-quality digital decoder, improved 3:2 and 2:2 pull down circuitry, auto-adaptative pixel-by-pixel 3D motion compensation, time base corrector, frame rate converter & follower, the switcher provides high-quality images.
With Auto Setup function, Auto Clock, and Phase for computers, the Octo Value is easy to use. You can individually set each input image control such as brightness, contrast, color, hue, processing, aspect ratio, and zoom, and store in non-volatile memory. The Dual RS-232 Com port allows for integral remote control and automatic control of other devices in the installation.
The RKD500-T remote keypad allows you to control the Octo Value Switcher remotely. It has an LCD screen for a perfect control of the switcher, and convenient keys for direct access to the most useful functions. With the keypad, you can adjust the contrast and black level, RGB, color, hue, brightness, sharpness and gamma. It also has buttons for input format status, output format & sync. selection, switching effect transition, and test patterns.
- Designed for high-resolution A/V presentation displays, houses of worship, conference, boardrooms and events
- Analog & digital in/out up to 1080p
- 8 universal inputs with 1 DVI
- Computer and DVI up to WUXGA / 1080p
- Video - NTSC / PAL / SECAM / S. Video, YUV, RGB, HDTV
- 8 + 1 audio stereo with level adjustment for each input
- Main - 1 x DVI + 2 x RGB up to WUXGA / 1080p
- Preview - XGA RGBHV
- Audio stereo main and pre-list with level adjustment
- Scaled preview, high-resolution PIP, fade, titling, seamless cut, clean cut
- Ultra fast and smooth switching
- Logo inserter - 1 animated and up to 8 still logos
- 4 full frames stored in a non-volatile memory
- 16 million colors flash
- 256 step keying threshold control
- Adjustable H&V logo position
- 2 logos allocated per input
- Offers Auto Setup function, Auto Clock and Phase for computers
- Allows you to individually set each input image control such as brightness, contrast, color, hue, processing, aspect ratio, and zoom, and store in non-volatile memory
- Selection of inputs 1 to 8 and frame memory
- Programmable effect keys
- LCD screen & control buttons for menu - Test patterns, proc. Image adjust., input format selection, output format display, output format & sync., audio input level and output, volume adjustments, position & size adjustments, front panel control lockout
RKD500-T Remote Keypad
- LCD screen for full control of the switcher
- Many keys for direct access to the most useful functions
- Contrast and black level, RGB, color, hue, brightness, sharpness, and gamma adjustments
- Buttons for input format status, output format & sync. selection, switching effect transition, and test patterns