The Analog Way Quattro Value Switcher with RKD500-T Remote Keypad is a high-resolution digital and analog, computer & video scaler seamless switcher with a compact design, suitable for conference rooms, houses of worship and large screen projections. The unit features 4 universal inputs with 1 DVI, and 3 outputs - 1 analog, 1 DVI for the main and 1 analog for the preview. Each of the inputs is attached with a stereo audio line, which can either follow or break away from the video image.
With the true scaled preview output, the Quattro Value switcher display any video or computer source on an LCD screen before displaying it on the main output, and thus ensures that the presentation will be as desired. The switcher offers high-resolution PIP in computer & video formats, fade and titling, high-resolution logo insertion and frames stored, and is compatible with any native resolution of the latest HD display devices. Featuring a high-quality digital decoder, improved 3:2 and 2:2 pull down circuitry, auto-adaptative pixel-by-pixel 3D motion compensation, time base corrector, frame rate converter & follower, the switcher provides high-quality images.
With Auto Setup function, Auto Clock and Phase for computers, the Quattro Value is easy to use. You can individually set each input image control such as brightness, contrast, color, hue, processing, aspect ratio, and zoom, and store in non-volatile memories. The dual RS-232 Com port allows for integral remote control and automatic control of other devices in the installation.
The RKD500-T remote keypad allows you to control the Quattro Value switcher remotely. It has an LCD Screen for full control of the switcher, and many keys for direct access to the most useful functions. With the keypad, you can adjust the contrast and black level, RGB, color, hue, brightness, sharpness and gamma. It also has buttons for input format status, output format & sync selection, switching effect transition, and test patterns.
- Suitable for conference rooms, houses of worship, and large screen projections
- 4 universal inputs with 1 DVI
- Computer and DVI up to WUXGA/1080p
- Video: NTSC/PAL/SECAM, S. Video, YUV, RGB, HDTV
- Stereo Audio with level adjustment for each input
- Main: 1 RGB + 1 DVI-D up to WUXGA / 1080p
- Preview: XGA RGBHV
- Audio stereo main and pre-list with level adjustment
- Scaled preview and high resolution Picture-in-Picture
- Fade, Titling, Seamless and Clean Cut
- Logo insertion: 1 animated and 8 still logos
- 4 frames stored in non-volatile memory
- Offers Auto Setup function, Auto Clock and Phase for computers
- Allows you to individually set each input image control such as brightness, contrast, color, hue, processing, aspect ratio, and zoom, and store in non-volatile memories
- Front Panel
- Selection of inputs 1 to 8 and frame memory
- Programmable effect keys
- LCD screen & control buttons for menu - Test patterns, proc. image adjust., input format selection, output format display, output format & sync., audio input level and output, volume adjustments, position & size adjustments, front panel control lockout
- RKD500-T Remote Keypad
- LCD screen for a perfect control of the switcher
- Many keys for a direct access to the most useful functions
- Contrast and black level, RGB, color, hue, brightness, sharpness and gamma adjustments
- Buttons for input format status, output format & sync. selection, switching effect transition, and test patterns