Panasonic's AW-HE50H HD Integrated PTZ Camera (HDMI Model) is an all-in-one, multi-format unit that forms the key component in a complete IP and Serial-control capable system. The integrated pan-tilt-zoom mechanism can be operated remotely by Panasonic AW series controllers, computers, or control systems from third-party manufacturers, all via RS-422 serial control. A full 1920 x 1080 MOS sensor and 18x optical zoom lens deliver HD or SD imagery in a variety of resolutions, achieving exceptionally natural results due to Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS), Hybrid Noise Reduction, and a new Flesh Tone function. The video can be output over HDMI or, using an optional breakout cable, composite or component connections.
Fast, precise, and accurate, the AW-HE50H offers a variety of other powerful features, such as electronic shutter, 7-step chroma level adjustment, 3-step gamma correction, and tally light. Easy to set up and even easier to control (when combined with a camera controller), this is the perfect tool for applications such as long-distance learning and HD videoconferencing.
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS)
- The gamma curve and knee slope are optimized to match the contrast of each pixel in real time. This increases the dynamic range without affecting the normal pixels.
- Hybrid (2D/3D) Noise Reduction
- The innovative Hybrid (2D/3D) Noise Reduction function also suppresses afterimages, even in difficult lighting conditions.
- Flesh Tone Mode
- Flesh Tone Mode produces a more pleasing and realistic picture.
- 1/3" full-HD MOS sensor with 18x HD optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
- Innovative features deliver realistic, production-quality HD video
- Camera menus can be set up via a web browser by connecting the AW-HE50H to a PC.
- Quick integration, thanks to simple connections, IP control, and the included Turn-lock mount