The XP40iW from Samson is a high-quality portable wireless PA system ideal for indoor or outdoor use. The system consists of a 2-way speaker and a wireless handheld microphone for excellent mobility.
The speaker cabinet contains a 6" woofer and 1" tweeter, powered by a highly-efficient 40W Class-D amplifier to provide strong, clear sound. The built-in VHF wireless microphone receiver makes it simple to use the included microphone. The rear of the cabinet offers an XLR/TRS combo input with phantom power, as well as a 1/4" input and a 3.5mm Aux input. A 1/4" link in/out jack makes it possible to connect an additional speaker to create a stereo pair.
The speaker also features an integrated iPod dock with an independent level control, allowing you to play pre-recorded material or a backing track to your live speech. Bass and treble controls let you adjust tone, while an integrated handle makes transportation a breeze. The speaker runs on a rechargeable battery for a long performance life.
- 6-inch woofer
- 1-inch high frequency driver
- 40 watts of power from a lightweight Class D amplifier
- Channel 1: XLR - 1/4-inch combo input allowing line level or microphone level with phantom power
- Channel 2: 1/4-inch input allowing line level or microphone level with phantom power + 1/8-inch stereo aux input allows for stereo line level signal
- Built-in VHF wireless microphone system
- iPod dock with level control
- 1/4-inch link in/out jack to link 2 systems together creating a stereo setup
- Bass and treble control
- Integral top handle
- Speaker stand pole-mount receptacle
- Rechargeable battery included