The C190X 19" Auto-Stereoscopic 2D/3D Computer Display from Miracube is a 3D-enabled monitor that works without 3D glasses. It uses a spatial imaging system that is compatible with many modern 3D formats, and features a dedicated switch to toggle between 2D and 3D mode. It features a 4:3 aspect ratio, ideal for creating content intended for delivery to 4:3 displays.
The display is perfect for use in many 3D applications, including animation, CAD visualization, product design, advertising, education, and medicine. It uses a Parallax barrier -- an electro-optic panel attached to the surface of the LCD -- to separate the light pathways so that 3D depth is created sans glasses. 3D images will "pop" off the screen, and the display can be toggled to 2D mode for high-quality video playback.
The display uses advanced 3D technology for superlative imaging. Its built-in 3D formatter eliminates the need for additional software. It supports four 3D formats -- Side by Side, Top and Bottom, Interlaced, and Frame Sequential.
- MFX 3D Engine
- The MFX 3D Engine supports Frame Sequential, Side by Side, Top and Bottom, and Interlaced formats. It is integrated with the display to provide powerful and active 3D graphics -- no extra hardware or software is required
- Switchable Between 2D and 3D
- The display can be switched between 2D and 3D simply by pushing a button, so there is no need for a dedicated 2D monitor. Just use the 3D mode for your stereoscopic 3D content, and switch back to 2D for all your normal 2D applications
- Eco-Technology Al Case
- The recyclable aluminum case is friendly to the environment
- Certified System for the Global Market
- The display carries FCC, CE, and RoHS certifications
- Numerous Applications
The 3D display can be used in numerous industries and for various applications. These include:
- Design Visualization: Architecture, Machinery, Building, Product Design
- GIS Data Visualization: GIS, Environment, Landscape, Urban Design
- Medical/BIO Visualization: Automobile, Heavy Industries, Aviation/Ship, PR/Exhibition