The G320S 32" Stereoscopic 2D/3D Computer Display from Miracube is a computer monitor that is capable of displaying 2D and 3D images alike. A toggle switch allows you to easily change between the two modes. One pair of polarizing 3D glasses is included.
The display is perfect for use in many 3D applications, including animation, CAD visualization, product design, advertising, education, and medicine. It is engineered to industrial standards, delivering a comfortable viewing experience thanks to its use of passive glasses. 3D images will "pop" off the screen, and the display can be toggled to 2D mode for high-quality video playback.
The display uses advanced 3D technology for superlative imaging. Its built-in 3D formatter eliminates the need for additional software. It supports four 3D formats -- Side by Side, Top and Bottom, Interlaced, and Frame Sequential. Its 178°/178° viewing angle allows for high 3D separation, and its native 1360 x 768 resolution is equal that of 720p video.
- MFX 3D Engine
- The MFX 3D Engine supports Frame Sequential, Side by Side, Top and Bottom, and Interlaced formats. It is integrated with the display to provide powerful and active 3D graphics -- no extra hardware or software is required
- Switchable Between 2D and 3D
- The display can be switched between 2D and 3D simply by pushing a button, so there is no need for a dedicated 2D monitor. Just use the 3D mode for your stereoscopic 3D content, and switch back to 2D for all your normal 2D applications
- High Resolution and Wide Viewing Angles
- The display delivers high resolution images -- also in 3D! A unique filter technology allows for extra wide viewing angles for multiple viewers and comfortable viewing. Passive glasses let you enjoy also long viewing periods and make eye-fatigue a thing of the past
- Eco-Technology Al Case
- The recyclable aluminum case is friendly to the environment
- Certified System for the Global Market
- The display carries CE and RoHS certifications
- Numerous Applications
The 3D display can be used in numerous industries and for various applications. These include:
- Design Visualization: Architecture, Machinery, Building, Product Design
- GIS Data Visualization: GIS, Environment, Landscape, Urban Design
- Medical/BIO Visualization: Automobile, Heavy Industries, Aviation/Ship, PR/Exhibition