Sony's BZPS-8000 System Management Software provides overall management control of the MVS and DVS family of switchers when connected to a network. Along with basic and simple non-realtime control, the software allows user setup, engineering setup, status monitoring/self-diagnosis, file management, and store/restore of setup/effects/still image data.
Note! Requires BZPS-8001 client software as the "front end."
- Effective Use of Setup Data
- Setup data for all devices making up the system can be held and managed by System Manager. You can return the saved setup data to the original device as required, or pass it to similar devices. This allows a custom system for particular studio purposes to be created quickly.
- File Management for Setting Data
- You can copy the setting data files from one device to another, or from one studio to another. This allows effective use of snapshots, keyframe effects, and other setting data.
- Remote Operation of Switcher Menu
- With optional BZPS-8001 Switcher Setup Software installed, you can operate the Engineering Setup menu and other switcher menus using a computer in place of the center control panel.