The PRO 2900 open-back headphones from Ultrasone provide professional-quality audio in a lightweight and comfortable design. The headphones can fold down into the included hard case, which also has room for storing accessories. The headphones are fully adjustable, and have comfortable velvet speed-switch earpads. A spare pair of earpads are included.
The headphones use large 40mm titanium-plated drivers to provide the most exact sound reproduction possible, with a wide frequency response that offers deep bass and crisp treble. The headphones use Ultrasone's proprietary S-Logic Natural Surround Sound Plus technology to provide a realistic soundscape, creating the impression that you're listening to high-quality speakers that are actually several feet away. This technology also produces the same perceived volume levels at a lower dB rating, allowing you to set the volume on your player a bit lower, potentially reducing the risk of hearing damage.
Other great features of the PRO 2900 include MU metal shielding, which reduces radiation emission by up to 98% compared to other similar headphones on the market. This is an excellent feature for users who spend a great deal of time using headphones. The headphones include 2 single-sided detachable cables; one straight and one coiled. Each cord breaks out into left-and-right male XLR connectors for connection to pro audio equipment. A demo CD is included to illustrate the capabilities of your headphones.
- Portable Design
- The stylish headphones have aluminum nameplates and fold down easily into the included hard case for convenient storage and travel
- Pro-Quality Sound
- Large 40mm titanium-plated drivers provide exact sound reproduction, while the open-back design provides a more airy, natural sound than closed-back headphones. Ultrasone's S-Logic Surround Sound Plus Technology puts you right into the center of the music. Instead of piping sound directly into your head, the S-Logic technology creates a rich and detailed soundscape that seems more like you're listening to live music than headphones
- Safer Listening
- In addition to providing a realistic sonic experience, the S-Logic technology provides the same loudness sensation as other headphones, with an up to 40% lower dB output. This lets you set the volume lower on your music player, and potentially reduce the risk of hearing damage
- Ultra Low Emissions
- The PRO 2900 headphones have ULE technology with an MU metal bufferboard to significantly reduce the amount of electromagnetic emissions produced by the headphones; up to 98% less than standard headphones. This is excellent for professional users who spend the majority of their day wearing headphones
- Comfortable Design
- The fully-adjustable headband and velvet speed-switch earpads provide long-lasting comfort. A spare pair of earpads are included
- Detachable Cables
- Two single-sided detachable ultra soft cables are provided; one straight and one coiled. Each cable breaks out into left-and-right male XLR connectors for connecting to high-end audio equipment
- In addition to the carrying case, spare ear cushions, and multiple cables, you also receive a demo CD that illustrates the capabilities of your headphones