The Korg ELECTRIBE SXSD Sampling Production Workstation is a powerful, yet affordable production tool with up to 4 minutes of mono sampling (2 minutes stereo), real-time tempo loop stretching, pre-loaded drum and keyboard sounds, and more. Each pattern allows for 9 drum parts, 2 keyboard parts and 2 time-stretch loop parts, making it a powerful workstation for sequencing patterns, grooves, etc.
The ELECTRIBE SXSD's SD-Card slot allows you to easily store your custom patterns, and SDHC cards are supported for storing / swapping sounds. In addition to all this, Korg features its Valve Force Circuitry where the signal may be routed to a pair of 12AX7 tubes, for added warmth and enhanced sound. The ELECTRIBE SXSD continues Korg's tradition of professional and intuitive production stations for electronic music production, DJs, live performances and more.
- The acclaimed ease-of-use, advanced features, and epoch-making sonic power of the ELECTRIBE•SX are all as strong as ever. With the addition of SD card storage and new patterns to keep up with the ceaseless evolution of dance and electronic music, the ELECTRIBE•SXSD has reached a new level as "must-have" gear.
- Up-to-the minute patterns created by some of today's dance and electronic music masters give a fresh twist to the ELECTRIBE•SXSD.
- Multiple sample parts to accommodate different sample usages: one-shot, keyboard (to play samples chromatically), stretch (to dynamically stretch samples to tempo) and slice (to chop samples by threshold).
- Twin vacuum tube VALVE FORCE circuitry delivers analog warmth or menacing bite.
- Three stereo effects can be chained together for radical sound warping.
- Crisp filters and speedy-smooth timbral modulation.
- Built-in step sequencer for intuitive song production.
- Motion Sequence function captures and replays sound-tweaking knob movements.
- Powerful arpeggiator uses our ribbon controller and slider for generating inspired phrases.
- Auto BPM Detection sets the tempo based on any external audio source using the audio in jacks.