The Audio-Technica ATW-1813C provides a professional, wireless portable solution, while addressing the issues of portability, function and cost. This system combines a plug-in and bodypack transmitter for added convenience and flexibility. The system includes the ATW-R1810 receiver, ATW-T1802 plug-in transmitter, ATW-T1801 bodypack and omnidirectional lavalier microphone. Other configurations are also available.
The ATW-R1810 receiver features a True Diversity UHF receiver. The compact ATW-R1810 is powered with 4 AA batteries. The ATW-T1802 plug-in transmitter features a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones. 9-Volt phantom power is provided for condenser microphones. Selectable Hi/Lo RF output power enhances range when needed and a 2 color power/mute LED indicates transmitter status. The transmitter is powered with 2 AA batteries for up to 9 hours.
The ATW-T1801 bodypack transmitter is compact and rugged with a 4-pin HRS connector. The input is switchable between mic and line signal. Selectable Hi/Lo RF output power enhances range when needed and a 2 color power/mute LED indicates transmitter status. The transmitter is powered with 2 AA batteries for up to 9 hours.
Additional features of the 1800 series include 996 Auto-Scanning frequencies, simultaneous operation of up to 10 systems, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons and metal components.
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Two independent balanced outputs (dual-channel systems)
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Dual-channel receiver can operate in single-receiver mode to extend battery life when only one audio channel is in use (dual-channel systems)
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably