Dolby E WavFileAnalyzerfrom Minnetonka is standalone software that provides automated content verification for stored media files, and is designed for use by broadcasters, content and service providers, allowing them to analyze the audio content along with the container.
The software performs conformance and quality analysis, as well as a range of customized checks for Dolby E, including splitting and reassembling Broadcast WAV files, file header chunk analysis, SMPTE 337M, and peaks for each input file.
Dolby E WavFileAnalyzer improves the efficiency of the QC process within the content management workflow, and ensures that content verification is thorough and consistent.
Note! This product requires an iLok if one is not already present on the system.
Chunk analysis (all fields) BWF or RF64 Files:
- RIFF, RF64, ds64, fmt ,data, dbmd, BEXT, and LIST
- Checks the name and size of any other chunk
SMPTE 337M analysis:
- Checks SMPTE 337M Pa, Pb, Pc, Pd spacing all along the file
- Checks SMPTE 337M alignment with video
- Checks SMPTE 337M quantification
- Checks SMPTE 337M video format (PAL or NTSC)
- Checks duration
- Check peaks over -3dBFS in stereo and multi-mono WAV files
- BWF file to mono WAVs
- Mono WAVs to BWF
- SMPTE alignment
- 3 Level Log generation
- Information (INFO)
- Warnings (WARN)
- Errors (ERROR)
- Compliant 16-, 24- and 32-bits