SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 Encoder for Adobe Premiere Pro from Minnetonka is a Dolby Digital 5.1 surround encoder plug-in for Adobe's Premier Pro non-linear editor. A trial version of the plug-in is built into the digital video editor and tightly integrated into Premiere Pro's Media Encoder. The trial version allows you to perform 3 encodes before activation is required. On purchasing the item, the full version is web activated.
Both MPEG-2 video, with AC-3 surround or stereo audio, can be encoded and multiplexed simultaneously. From right within the application, 5.1 Dolby Digital streams can be encoded directly within the surround mixing environment and included in your DVD authoring project.
- Fully certified and licensed encoder by Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Encodes surround (5.1) or stereo (2.0) into a Dolby Digital AC-3 file
- Accepts up to 6 WAV or AIFF files as input
- Stereo mix down for auditioning multi-channel sound files prior to encoding
- Supports all Dolby encoding options
- Web based, instant product activation and authorization