With over 60 audio equipment manufacturers now licensed to produce DTS decoders, DTS has become a standard for Surround Sound in home theater systems. SurCode DVD-DTS from Minnetonka is software that can take audio files derived from a 5.1 surround mix, and encode them into a single file in preparation for DVD authoring with DTS compatibility.
SurCode DVD-DTS accepts any six 48kHz WAV files from the surround mix, and creates an encoded WAV, cpt, or dts file at either the 1.536mb/s or 768kb/s data rate. That file can then be used with any DVD-Video authoring system that supports those file types. The software can also encode six, 44.1kHz surround audio files as a single 1.234mb/s WAV file for authoring DTS surround on to a CD.
Note! This upgrade is for registered users of SurCode CD-DTS software who wish to upgrade to SurCode DVD-DTS. Serial Number must be supplied and Dongle (if applicable) must be returned.
Serial Number must be supplied and Dongle (if applicable) must be returned.
- Licensed DTS encoder
- Easy to use - simply specify multi-channel source files
- Creates DTS-encoded Surround Sound files to use with any DVD-Video authoring software
- Confidence monitor DVD-DTS files using playback destination
- Delivers DTS quality sound on DVD-Video products
- Also delivers DTS quality sound on CDs
- Accepts any 6 WAV or AIFF files