discWelder BRONZE 1000m from Minnetonka is an easy to use software application that provides an inexpensive way to produce simple DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, and Compact Discs from high resolution stereo audio files. With a single mouse click, it duplicates any DVD-Audio content into a disc's Video Zone, creating "universal" titles that play on any DVD system, not just specialized DVD-A players.
The software is able to produce a mirrored video layer that preserves the original sample rates of stereo files up to 96kHz, allowing users to create a universal, DVD-V + DVD-A formatted audio title with 24-bit/96kHz material, that plays on any DVD player worldwide. This provides for much better fidelity, and because of the larger capacity of a DVD, offers extended playing time relative to a Compact Disc - 192kHz source files are sample rate converted to 96kHz, in keeping with the DVD-Video standard.
discWelder BRONZE 1000m also allows users to burn DVD-Audio discs with gapless playback of up to 24-bit/192kHz stereo mixes. It can down-sample high resolution files and create CDs within the same authoring project. It also imports linear PCM files in 16- and 24-bit/44.1 to 192kHz sampling rates. A unique feature of the software is its ability to convert 2.8MHz DSD or Direct Stream Digital formatted audio to a 48 or 96kHz PCM WAV file that can then be imported into any DAW, or included on a universal disc.
- Imports Linear PCM files in 16- and 24-bits and at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
- UI displays full path, as well as bit dept and sample rate
- Import and convert DSD to PCM for authoring
- Import and convert DSD to PCM and place in a folder for editing
- Affordable DSD to PCM converter at up to 24-bit/96kHz (default is 24-bit/48kHz)
- Create Hi-definition DVD-Audio discs
- Create Universal DVD-Audio discs by importing the audio into the Video_TS or video zone with a single mouse click
- Author a CD in same project
- Supports gapless playback
- Create pause down to the millisecond
- Supports mix and match bit depth and sample rates - you can have 24-bit/192kHz, 24-bit /96kHz, 24-bit /48kHz and 16-bit/44.1kHz tracks all in the same project