Optimize the capabilities of your entertainment devices both at home and on-the-go with an HDMI 1.4 Cable 10' from Xtreme Cables. It is compatible with all versions of HDMI up to 1.4, meaning it provides all the benefits of home entertainment networking in one powerful connection.
This well-built cable combines a throughput for an HDMI Ethernet channel, audio return channel, 3D technology with support for up to a 4K x 2K resolution. While it works with all resolution types, it can carry up to four times as much as a 1080p display, on par with what is used in digital theaters.
Whether you're in the process of upgrading to a newer version of HDMI or still working with a slower speed, this cable can work with your system to make sure it's operating in top form.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Consolidate video, audio, and data streams into just one cable. Enjoy the signal quality and ease of HDMI connectivity. This incorporates a data channel into the HDMI link and allows for quick two-way networking at up to 100 Megabytes per second.
- 24K Gold-Plated Connectors
- Gold contacts ensure the highest possible signal transfer and resistance to corrosion.
- Optimized Signal Transfer
- A large-gauge solid Oxygen-Free Copper conductor is used for an improved signal transfer, providing accurate sound and picture reproduction.
- Audio Return Channel
- Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data upstream to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, with no need for a separate audio cable. This provides increased flexibility and less cable clutter.
- Supports 3D Technology
- Venture into the world of 3D entertainment when you pair this cable with compatible A/V devices. This cable provides the throughput for 3D games and home theater applications.
- 4K x 2K Resolution Support
- This cable is capable of delivering up to four times the resolution of a 1080p display, on par with digital theater systems.