The Canon imageCLASS D1150 Black & White Laser Multifunction Copier provides convenient features that consolidate all of your office machines into one durable, fast and energy-efficient networkable copier. A step up from the base model, the imageCLASS D1120, the D1150 adds more functionality with a Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax unit. It allows you to send and receive documents (including double-sided pages) with speed and ease while keeping phone line costs and paper usage down.
The D1150 boasts a first print out time of approximately 8 seconds and delivers multiple prints at speeds up to 30 pages-per-minute. To meet the needs of a busy office environment, the D1150 is ready for networking via its built-in Ethernet port.
The supplied 500-sheet cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray accommodate all different sizes and types of media, up to legal size. Paper capacity can be expanded with an additional 500-sheet cassette (optional). Plus, it has a 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) that enables printing, copying or scanning of single- or double-sided originals to produce double-sided output.
This multifunction copier provides access to the control panel, toner, and paper supply from the front of the machine. It also incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum in one easy-to-replace unit, resulting in excellent image quality consistency and eliminating the hassle of storing and replacing separate toner and drum units.
The D1150 features an intelligent Energy Saver mode that reduces your power consumption to approximately 3 watts of power and meets ENERGY STAR guidelines, helping you save money on energy costs.
- The imageCLASS D1150 is the next model up from the basic model D1120 within the D1100 series. It provides robust copier features such as a large paper supply and multifunction capabilities in an easy-to-use, compact package and features a Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax.
- With the D1150 you can transmit documents with Super G3 speed. The fax unit will save up to 20 one-touch and 180 coded dials and send documents through your PC.
- In today's office environment, keeping your costs low is essential for a successful business. The 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) allows you to copy or color scan from single or double-sided originals and produce double-sided output with ease, cutting your paper usage as much as half.
- The intelligent Energy Saver mode reduces your power consumption to approximately 3 watts of power and the product meets ENERGY STAR guidelines, helping you save money on energy costs.
- Incorporating user-friendly business tools with productivity enhancing features gives you added flexibility. Designed for ease-of-use, the D1150 provides access to the control panel, toner, and paper supply from the front of the machine. There is no need to reach around to locate your prints or to change the consumable.
- The smart paper handling of the D1150 lets you fit up to 1050 sheets of paper (including the optional 500-sheet cassette) of all different sizes and types, up to legal size.
- The D1150 incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum in one easy-to-replace unit, resulting in excellent image quality retention and eliminating the complication and warehousing of separate toner and drum consumables.
An optional Wireless/Wired MFP Print Server is available for wireless printing.
Note: Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g capability. The server supports Silex print and scan functions only. It is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, XP, and 2000 only. 1