The Earthworks FMR500 Dual Flex Gooseneck Microphone is a professional choice for conferences, boardroom meetings, courtroom proceedings and general speeches. The FMR500 features a dual flex design where the top and lower sections of the microphone are easily positioned, while the rigid center keeps the microphone stable and maximizes efficiency.
The highly sensitive capsule maintains an even response at 0°, 45° & 90°, ensuring clear signal reproduction no matter the position of the orator. The FMR500 features high RFI rejection from WiFi devices, PDAs, cell phones, etc.
- Uniform Frequency Response at 0°, 45° & 90°
- On or Off Axis Always Hear the Orator
- Highly Intelligible
- More Gain Before Feedback
- No Handling Noise
- 145dB SPL Max Acoustic Input
- 20kHz High Frequency Response
- Incredible RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) Rejection
- Available in cardioid or hypercardioid
- Available with Fully Flexible Gooseneck in 360, 500 & 720mm Lengths
- Available with Rigid Center Gooseneck with flex at both ends in 500mm and 720mm Lengths
- Available with LED Light Ring and Rigid Center Gooseneck with flex at both ends in 500mm and 720mm Lengths
- Optional PMM1 Podium Mount Accessory