The Countryman E6 Flex Omnidirectional Microphone combines the springy, form-fitting ear grips of the E6, with the flexible and durable boom of the E6i earset microphone. The E6 Flex provides virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The omnidirectional is most versatile, with its generous pick up pattern and uniform frequency response. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is beige and the cable terminates to a Switchcraft TA4F connector for Shure wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color earset suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters. The Duramax 2mm diameter cable provides extra strength, flexibility and durability.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern yields a generous pick up pattern and uniform frequency response. The flexible boom provides a stiff fit that maintains its shape for single user applications. The E6 Flex is also available in a cardioid version for maximum off-axis noise rejection in environments with high feedback and noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- This E6 Flex's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.
- Fit and Flexibility
- The fit of the classic E6 meets the flexibility of the E6i. The front boom is like an E6i, the ear section is like the classic E6, the result is the best fitting easiest to use earset available.
- Lightest and Most Concealable
- Countryman Earsets are the smallest, lightest, and least visible head-worn microphones. The E6 Flex comes in four skin tones to disappear against the face.
- Adjustable Pattern
- Changeable protective caps let you switch between cardioid and hypercardioid patterns in seconds.
- Exceptional Sound Quality
- Frequency response is better than 30Hz to 15kHz with smooth off-axis response and >100dB dynamic range. Countryman Earsets sound like world-class, full size performance mics but the performer has complete freedom.
- Rugged and Reliable
- The E6i is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. The skin-colored, almost unbreakable boom resists water, sweat, and makeup and can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The front boom of the E6 Flex is slightly firmer than our E6i, so it's easily shaped right on the performer's face and smoothes out for a professional look.
- Most Sensitivities
- The E6 Flex comes in three sensitivities for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
- Snap-On Cables
- With other microphones a worn cable requires purchasing a completely new mic. An E6 replacement cable easily replaces it in less than a minute. Quick-connect miniature 1 mm or 2 mm super-rugged cables are available in four colors for almost any wireless transmitter or phantom mic input providing 3 - 48V.