This Lightpanels 1x1' Mono LED Super-Spot, 5600K (100-240V AC/9-30V DC) gives you one of the most advanced current location lighting solutions. This 1 x 1' daylight (5600K) LED fixture has a 15° beam angle, draws just 40 watts and is driven by the included 100-240V power supply (or by a variety of optional DC battery sources, such as the Litepanels Backpack PowerCell (1.75 hours power)). The LEDs have a 50,000-hour lamp life, so they're pretty much maintenance-free. Each Mono fixture has DMX built-in.
Among the features that professionals appreciate are the ballast-free design, 0-100% dimming, and virtually heat-free operation. Options include slide-in conversion and diffusion filters and a wired remote dimmer (all available separately).
Included are one 1 x 1' LED fixture, a mounting yoke, and a 100-240VAC power supply with mounting bracket.
- Dimming Control
Control knob on rear of unit provides 0-100% dimming, with no color shift.
An optional, remote dimming control is also available.
- Beam Angle
- The "beam" of the 1 x 1' measures approximately 15 degrees, for a tightly controlled source light.
- Filters Available
- Color conversion and diffusion slide-in filters are available separately.
- Multi-Voltage Power Supply
- Included power supply operates with 100-240 AC voltage.
- DC Compatible
- Uses a wide variety of optional battery power sources (18-28VDC) including the Litepanels Backpack PowerCell (available separately).
- Virtually Heat-Free
- Even at only 3" from the mounted surface, there is no risk of damage from this virtually heat-free fixture.