The Samson Auro D412A Powered Speaker features an impressive 400 watts of power, in a lightweight, easy to handle polypropylene molded cabinet. A 12-inch extended low-frequency driver and 1.34-inch high frequency compression driver, combine with a powerful, low-noise amplifier for uncompromising sound quality and expressive audio.
The speaker features a 1-3/8" pole insert and dual-angle floor monitoring positions for versatility in monitoring and PA applications alike. There are XLR microphone and 1/4" line inputs with EQ, and 2 oversized ergonomic carry handles make transport quick and easy. The Aura D412A is a solid choice for speech, presentation, DJ, stage monitoring, musician and worship PA applications.
- Compact, lightweight 2-way active speaker system
- D412: 12-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34-inch (34mm) compression driver with 1-inch exit
- 400 watts of output power
- XLR mic input
- 1/4-inch line input
- Volume control
- 2-band equalizer (Bass and Treble Controls)
- Line output allows daisy chaining of additional speakers
- Built-in (Optimax compressor) limiter with two-stage speaker protection
- 1-3/8-inch pole mount receptacle
- Two oversized ergonomic carry handles
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options
- Solid polypropylene construction