The Velbon CX-460/F Tripod supports payloads up to 4.4 lb (2 kg) and is ideal for use with 35mm SLR with short lenses and compact cameras.
Smooth swivel, pan, and tilt movements are facilitated via the PH-249Q aerodynamically designed panhead. The built-in quick-release platform in conjunction with the QB-4W quick release plate offers easy attachment and detachment of the camera. A geared center column provides easy and controlled elevation.
Constructed from aluminum, the three-section D-profile legs offer rigidity and stability to the tripod. The CX-460/F is lightweight at 2.86 lb (1.3 kg). Achieving precise balance is possible owing to the presence of a level indicator bubble, and you can adjust the tripod height from 19.8-56.6” (50.2-144.7 cm). Portability of the tripod is enhanced due to a compact folded height of 21.25” (54 cm). A carry case is included with the tripod.
- Supports payloads up to 4.4 lb (2kg)
- Ideal for 35mm SLR with short lenses and compact cameras
- Includes the PH-249Q aerodynamic panhead that offers smooth swivel, pan, and tilt movements
- Geared center column for easy and controlled elevation
- Aluminum 3-section legs - provide rigidity and stability
- Includes a quick-release platform that offers easy attachment and detachment of the camera in conjunction with the QB-4W quick release plate
- Lightweight construction and weighs 2.86 lb (1.3kg)
- Allows you to achieve precise balance due to the presence of a level indicator bubble
- Offers height adjustment in the range of 19.8-56.6" (50.2-144.7 cm)
- Enhanced portability due to a compact folded height of 21.25" (54 cm)
- Includes a carry case