The Solder-It MJ-600 Micro-Therm Flameless Heat Gun features a Piezo electronic ignition and can be used for on-the-spot heating applications. This makes it perfect for everyone from campers to anyone who works outdoors and needs a reliable and flameless system of heating or drying. The wind and waterproof ignition are a real bonus when working in less than perfect weather conditions. The unit comes with a safety switch which helps prevent accidents.
The RC-30 fuel cell is easy to find so you should never be without a fuel supply. For the hobbyist working with vinyl or plastic, this unit can be real helper. Even for simple PVC manipulation, you will find the MJ-600 a viable assistant.
- General heating and drying applications
- Activate adhesives and potting compounds
- Bend and form plastics and plastic laminates
- PVC bending
- Preheat flux
- Remove windshield caulking
- Install heat shrink tubing without a flame
- Install heat shrink solder filled connectors flamelessly
- Manipulates molded plastic parts
- Stretch vinyls
- Vinyl repair
- Thawing frozen locks