Adobe Photoshop CS5 Power Session from Kelby Training is geared for anyone who has already conquered CS4, CS3, CS2. If that is the case, then this DVD will be an easy step up to CS5. If you're experienced in Photoshop, you'll have no trouble grasping the concepts and techniques shown in the DVD. The program is explained in an easy-to-follow sequence, clear language and logical format.
- All about HDR (High Dynamic Range) Pro and how Photoshop has now taken over the HDR space
- How to speed up your retouching with the Content Aware Fill option
- Camera Raw updates and how noise reduction just got a lot better
- Why this is the best Photoshop ever if you need to make complex selections fast
- And a ton of tiny tips and changes that simply make Photoshop easier to use
- About the Author
- Matt Kloskowski has authored or co-written five books on Photoshop and Illustrator. He's an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop as well as a Macromedia Flash Certified Developer. He writes for several columns and contributes to other websites.