Toshiba has made it easy for you by packing the 46UL605U 46" 1080p HD LED TV with the video and audio performance you want and the connectivity options you need to hook up all your gear.
If you're a fan of action films and fast-moving video games, you'll like the Toshiba's ClearFrame 120Hz feature. It doubles the frame rate from 60 to 120 per second to reduce image lag for a smoother, clearer picture. There's also a 5:5 pull-down option that displays filmed images in a more realistic 24 fps (frames per second) mode.
But that's not the end of the advanced features you'll find in the 46UL605U. The set's Auto Aspect Ratio automatically selects the correct aspect ratio for detected signals. If you're a competitive gamer, you're going to appreciate this set's gaming mode, which actually reduces game controller delay. This mode works its magic by allowing the video signal to bypass some of the picture circuitry, shortening overall signal to screen time. However it's done, you'll see a noticeable improvement in controller response.
Your TV's Ethernet connection is the portal to the world of Net TV which accesses great services via on-screen widgets like VUDU Movie Service, Pandora personalized music Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, while photo applications such as Flickr and Picasa Web Albums let you share your pictures with friends no matter where they are. News services, like The New York Times, Associated Press and National Weather, keep you abreast of what's happening in the world around you. The 46UL605U is also WiFi enabled, thanks to the included 802.11 Wi-Fi adapter, so you can stream content to and from your TV from other WiFi enabled products.
Connectivity includes 4 HDMIs, Composite video and USB for swapping JPEG photo shows and other media. Close Caption is onboard for the hearing-impaired or noisy environments.
Lastly, the 46UL605U is not a power sponge. Features like the Sleep Timer and Auto Power Down turn the TV off when it's not in use, reducing your carbon footprint and saving power. It's also Energy Star compliant, so you'll save money as well as saving the environment with every use.
So don't worry about making the right choice when it comes to buying an HDTV. The Toshiba 46UL605U has everything you need for years of trouble-free entertainment.
- 4 HDMI Ports
- Scale up your gaming, movies and music with full 1080p high-definition video, and amazingly immersive surround sound from just one cable.
- 1080p Full HD
- The 46UL605U boasts 1080p Full HD, the highest level of HD picture quality available today.
- ClearFrame 120HZ with 5.5 Pull Down
- Technology that doubles the video frames from 60 per second to 120 per second to reduce any motion blur caused by fast-action video. This technique uses advanced motion vector frame interpolation to improve picture clarity without affecting picture brightness or adding flicker. If you prefer a more film-like picture, there is also a 5:5 pull-down option that displays images in a 24 fps (frames per second) mode, the same rate at which films are shot.
- Net TV
- Net TV includes a wide variety of applications that enrich the overall TV experience. VUDU Movie Service provides true 1080p HD, 5.1 surround sound and over 3,000 HD movies on demand. Audio applications such as Pandora provide personalized stations of the music you like. Social Networking applications including Facebook and Twitter allow you to keep in touch. Photo applications such as Flickr and Picasa Web Albums let you share your pictures with friends and family wherever they live. News services, such as The New York Times, AP Associated Press, National Weather, and more, provide up to the minute information about the world around you.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Dynamic Noise Reduction can distinguish areas of noise and apply noise reduction to only those areas.
- Gaming Mode
- Enhances the gaming experience by reducing game controller delay.
- Connects in a fraction of the time, for faster HDMI switching between components.
- CrystalCoat stops ambient room light reflections from washing out the picture.
- Native Mode
- Displays the 3% to 5% of the image that is generally lost during the normal over-scanning that is done in most TVs.
- Allows control of external devices from the TV remote via HDMI connection.
- Allows you to enjoy multimedia files from your home network on your TV. This TV can play digital content stored on a DLNA certified product with server function.
- Media Player
- Media Player allows you to view photo files and to play music or movie files.