The Sharp X102 3D Active Shutter Glasses are made for Sharp by XpanDCinema so they work with models from other manufacturers as well.
In fact they can work with any 3D-capable HDTV or high definition projector based on Texas Instrument's DLP Link technology. They work with both Mitsubishi and Samsung 3D ready TVs and a long list of 3D-ready projectors from Acer to Vivitek (including Sharp projectors too, of course.)
The batteries last up to 120 hours thanks to X102's Automatic Off feature. And these rugged and flexible glasses require no installation—just turn them on and put them on.
Your X102s are designed to give you the brightest image possible. And the Extended White-Light Range means you can use them in larger rooms without losing the 3D effect.
- Replaceable Batteries
- Each battery averages 120 hours of active 3D. The batteries can be easily replaced by anyone.
- X102 Series active glasses are rugged and flexible. The glasses were designed with flex points, which extend the lifetime of the glasses.
- Automatic Off
- To better manage battery life, the X102 Series glasses turn off automatically.
- The Brightest 3D Solution
- 3D requires as much light as possible. X102 glasses feature the fastest shutter technology for the brightest image.
- Extended White-Light Range
- Extended White-Light Range supports large rooms. The exact range depends on the amount of light coming from the projector or television.
- 100% DLP
- X102 glasses are optimized to work with all DLP-chip TVs and projectors.
- No Installation
- X102 glasses work without any installation. You simply turn on the glasses when you want to view 3D content.