The Dalite 43 x 57" Contour Electrol Projection Screen makes a great addition to any school room or business boardroom. It features a strong extruded aluminum case which is available in either black, white or graphite finish.
When not in use, this screen easily retracts into its case which can either be mounted on a wall or in the ceiling. In addition, the screen fabric may be installed at a later date after the case is roughed in. The motor is designed to incorporate preset but adjustable limit switches which stop the screen in either up or down positions. The internal thermal overload protection system prevents burnout while the electric braking system prevents unwanted "coasting" during deployment. The Contour Electrol will flatter any installation where it is used.
The Silent Motor feature assures ultra quiet operation - a must for schools, libraries, hospitals and corporate boardrooms.
This item is ONLY wired for 220V, European voltage.
- The retractable screen gives your room a finished, neat appearance
- Veneer choices include: Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry
- Optional speakers are available
- Adjustable mounting brackets make installation quick and easy
- For easy installation, the Contour Electrol is available with optional SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board), Low Voltage Control unit, Silent Motor, Silent Motor with Low Voltage Control or Video Projector Interface built into the case