The Canare 26DV Digital Video Patchbay (75-ohm) provides 26 loaded video jacks (DVJB-W) and 52 (2 x 26) patch points with Canare's user-friendly "Rotary" switch.
With beryllium-copper gold-plated centre contacts and a light weight alloy body with an easy front mount assembly, the 1RU unit is suitable for tight rack space applications like master control, headends, edit suites, small production studios, and OB vans. Moreover, the 26DV operates on a frequency range of DC to 3.0 GHz with a return loss rating of 20dB.
In addition, this digital audio patch panel is SMPTE 424M compliant, supports SD/HD-SDI, and HDTV upgrades, and is suitable for broadband and telecom applications.
- 75-ohm digital video patchbay
- 1RU / 26 loaded video jacks / DVJB-W
- 52 (2 x 26) patch points
- Equipped with Canare's user-friendly "Rotary" switch
- Beryllium-copper gold-plated centre contacts
- Light weight alloy body
- Easy to install front mount assembly
- Frequency range - DC to 3.0 GHz
- Return loss rating - 20dB
- SMPTE 424M compliant
- Compatible with SD/HD-SDI / HDTV standards and upgrades
- Supports the NTSC color format
- Applications - master control, headends, edit suites, small production studios, OB vans, broadband, and telecom