This Bigblue BB-1X30W Handheld LED Dive Light (Black) is a sophisticated LED dive light that performs even in the most demanding dive environments. One 30W LED bulb provides 1000 lumens of light. There is a Hi-Lo power setting allowing you to choose between 100% or 70% light output, thus extending burn time. The included internal 12V 2.3Ah rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack powers the light for 1-hour at the Hi setting and 1.4 hours at the Lo setting. The international smart charger automatically switches voltage when plugged into the wall outlet. It also features a Hi-Lo switch, enabling you to quick-charge the battery pack in an hour.
You can use the light to look under ledges and to restore natural color underwater, and use it as a primarily light on night dives. The BB-1X30W with a color temperature of 6500K, a beam angle of 85° and an extremely even light beam, is also suitable for video shooting. The Rotary Magnetic Switch not only makes it easy for you to switch between the Hi-Lo output settings, it is insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of flooding. Other safety features include the thermal protection system, that prevents the light from overheating by cutting off power in case of prolonged use on land, or exposure to temperatures above 158°F (70°C). As soon as the light cools off, the power comes back on. There is also a safety lock that prevents the light from being accidentally switched on when in you your gear bag.
- High output 1x30W LED system delivers brilliant luminosity at 1000 lumens with an extremely even light beam, making it suitable for video shooting
- Ultra compact single chip 1x30W LED employs an energy efficient design and guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours, reducing the need for frequent replacement of the bulb
- The 6500K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world
- The Hi-Lo Power setting lets you choose between two output levels, Hi at 100% or Lo at 70%, thus extending the burn time
- The Rotary Magnetic Switch not only makes it easy for you to switch between the Hi-Lo output settings, but it is also built to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of flooding
- The thermal protection system prevents the light from overheating by automatically cutting off its power in cases of prolonged use on land, or exposure to temperatures above 158°F (70°C)
- The safety lock on the switch keeps the light from being accidentally switched on in your gear bag
- The 12V 2.3Ah rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack comes with a smart international charger, which features a Hi-Lo switch, enabling you to quick-charge the battery pack in an hour