This Bigblue FF-3x5W LED Back Up Dive Light (Black) is a compact but powerful LED light. The 3 5W LEDs provide 500 lumens of light. The FF-3x5W is powered with 8 AA batteries, both Alkaline or NiMH will work. It has a burn time of up to 12 hours. The light has a Hi-Lo power output switch that lets you choose between, Hi at 100%, or Lo at 70%, extending the burn time and reducing reflections on objects at close range. The light is constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive.
The FF-3x5W can be used as a primary for some diving situations. The light has a color temperature of 6500K, and a beam angle from 60°. The light has a unique "Flying-Fish" shape, and features a rotary magnetic switch with transportation lock.
- The 3 5W LED produces a bright 500 lumens light with a burn time up to 12 hours, 4 times longer than halogen lamps
- The light has a Hi-Lo power output switch that lets you choose between, Hi at 100%, or Lo at 70%, extending the burn time and reducing reflections on objects at close range
- Light has a 60° beam angle
- The energy efficient design and excellent quality of the LED guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for frequent replacement of the bulb
- The 6500K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world
- The rotary magnetic switch is built to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of a flood
- The safety lock on the switch keep the light from being accidentally switched on during transportation
- The thermal protection system prevents the light from overheating by cutting off the power, in case of prolonged use on land, or when the torch has been exposed to temperatures above 158°F (70°C), as soon as the light cools off, the light comes back on.
- Constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive