This Bigblue FF-1x5W LED Back Up Dive Light (Gold) is a compact but powerful LED light. The 1 5W LED provides 200 lumens of light. The FF-1x5W is powered with 4 AA batteries; both Alkaline or NiMH will work. It has a burn time of up to 8 hours. The light is constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive.
The FF-1x5W can be used as a back up light for cave diving or as a primary for some diving situations. The light has a color temperature of 6500 °K, and a beam angle from 60°. The light has a unique "Flying-Fish" shape, and features a rotary magnetic switch with transportation lock.
- The 1 5W LED produces a bright 200 lumens light with a burn time up to 8 hours, 4 times then halogen lamps
- Light has a 60° beam angle
- The energy efficient design and excellent quality of the LED guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for frequent replacement of the bulb
- The 6500 °K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world
- The rotary magnetic switch is built to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of a flood
- The safety lock on the switch keeps the light from being accidentally switched on during transportation
- The thermal protection system prevents the light from overheating by cutting off the power, in case of prolonged use on land, or when the torch has been exposed to temperatures above 158°F (70°C), as soon as the light cools off, the light comes back on
- Constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive