The Pelco LB1000DC Single Unit Horizontal Lock Box provides security for a VCR. It is fabricated from cold-rolled steel and finished with a black polyester powder coat. It also features a metal front panel with a smoked acrylic window and a tamper-resistant lock. Access to the VCR is via a gas-strut hinged lid. The box is cooled by means of a 12 VAC continuous-duty fan and side-vented panels and heated via a 12 VDC heater.
- Horizontal lock box with 12 VDC cooling and 12 VDC heater for top or front-loading VCRs
- Vented side panels
- Pre-wired AC cord
- Three, 3-position terminal blocks (two internal, one external) internally fused
- Lock boxes can be stacked or daisy-chained together
- Four conduit knockouts punched for 0.50-inch (1.27 cm) or 0.75-inch (1.90 cm) holes
- Two 1" (2.54 cm) grommetted cable ducts