The shelved interior of the Pelco LB3000 Lock Box offers storage and security for a VCR, multiplexer, up to 32 VCR tapes and printed materials such as user manuals.
The charcoal-gray powder-coat steel and aluminum box has 2 keyed locks and is wall mountable. A mounting plate is attached to the wall over a standard outlet electrical box, and then the lock box is quickly fastened to the mounting plate. Cables for video and power cables are brought into the lock box through a hole in the wall.
The top of the box is ideal for accommodating a video or computer monitor. Weight capacity of the LB3000 is 65 lb (29.4 kg).
- Holds VCR, multiplexer, and tapes
- Monitor can be placed on top of the lock box
- Vented top and bottom panels
- Wall mount; wiring access through wall
- Tamper-resistant top and side panel access for connections