This Bigblue AL-1x5W LED Back Up Dive Light (Black) is a compact but powerful LED dive light. The 1 5W LED provides 200 lumens of light. The AL-1x5W is powered with 4 AAA batteries; both Alkaline or NiMH will work. It has a burn time of up to 6 hours. The light is constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive.
The AL-1x5W can be used as a back up light for cave diving or as a primary for some diving situations. The light has a color temperature of 6500 °K, and a beam angle from 60°. The light also features a twisting bezel to turn the light on or off.
- The 1 5W LED produces a bright 200 lumens light with a burn time up to 6 hours
- Light has a 60° beam angle
- The energy efficient design and excellent quality of the LED guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for frequent replacement of the bulb
- The 6500 °K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world
- The twisting bezel makes turning the light on or off easy underwater
- Constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive
The included Goodman-glove is constructed from soft neoprene and has 2 adjustable touch fastener straps. It allows you to handle the light and a reel at the same time.
• The included pouch can be attached to a weight, or BC belt, as well as a D-ring using a zip tie or a carabineer. The built-in retractable stainless steel cord is used to tether your light to prevent it from being lost.