The Striplight is a lamphead unique to Broncolor. It produces a soft, slim, even light without the bulk of a flash head and separate strip dome.
The Striplight 120 is similar in design to the Lightbar 120 except that instead of a round diffuser, the striplight has a flat panel and side masks, making it more directional. This can be further emphasized by adding a honeycomb grid to the front panel of the striplight.
The Striplight is compatible with many older Broncolor packs, ensuring that equipment will hold its value over many years. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Provides a soft, even light in a unit a fraction of the size of a flash head and strip dome.
- Easy to Control
- Includes a tilt lever
- Easily Replaceable Flashtubes
- Features user replaceable flashtubes (minor tools may be required).
- Removeable Reflector
- All Broncolor Striplights may be fitted with barndoors and grids for adjustment of the angle of coverage of the light head.
- Fan Cooled
- The Striplight 120 is fan cooled for increased protection under the most demanding applications.
- Modeling Lights
- The Striplight 120 features 4 60 watt halogen modeling lights that burn brighter and last significantly longer than non-halogen incandescent bulbs.
- Long-Reaching Cables
- 2 16.4' cables are included. Additional 16 or 32' cables may be used for light heads that are in use at greater distances from the power pack.