This Bigblue AL-250 Spotter LED Dive Light (Black) is a compact but powerful LED dive light. The 1 XR-E LED provides 250 lumens of light. The AL-250 is powered with 4 AAA batteries; both Alkaline or NiMH will work. It has a burn time of up to 2.5 hours. The light is constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive.
The AL-250 can be used as a back-up light for cave diving or as a primary for some diving situations. The light has a color temperature of 6500 °K, and a tight beam angle of 8° on the hot spot and 15° on the outer edge. The narrow beam cuts the murky water like a razor. The light also features a twisting bezel for turning the light on or off.
The included Goodman-glove is constructed from soft neoprene, and has 2 adjustable touch fastener straps. On top of the glove is a slot for your light to slide into, and it is then secured by a stainless steel ring. This accessory can be worn on your hand or on your forearm. When worn on your hand, your fingers are free to handle a reel at the same time as the light.
Also included is a pouch constructed from neoprene with a nylon strap on the back used to attach to a weight, or BC belt. It can also be attached to a D-ring using a zip tie or a carabineer. The top flap of the neoprene pouch can be sealed with its touch fastener. Built into the pouch is a retractable stainless steel cord used to tether your light to prevent it from being lost.
- The XR-E LED produces a bright 250 lumens light with a 2.5 hour burn time
- The hot spot has a 8° beam angle and the outer edge has a 15° beam
- The energy efficient design and excellent quality of the LED guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for frequent replacement of the bulb
- The 6500 °K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world
- The twisting bezel makes it easy to turn the light on or off
- Constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive
The included Goodman-glove is constructed from soft neoprene and has 2 adjustable touch fastener straps. It allows you to handle the light and a reel at the same time.
• The included pouch can be attached to a weight, or BC belt, as well as a D-ring using a zip tie or a carabineer. The built-in retractable stainless steel cord is used to tether your light to prevent it from being lost