This Bigblue VL-1x30W Single LED Video Light System is a premium single lighting kit for the image maker who demands the best. It delivers a stunning 1000 lumens light output from the head through a ultra-compact single chip 30W LED diode. There is a Hi-Lo power output switch that lets you choose between Hi at 100% or Lo at 70%. The reduced power is helpful when working close to your subject, and it will extend the burn time. The light produces a beam angle of 85° without hot-spots, and at 6500°K the VL-2x30W provides perfect color for your footage.
Lights are extremely important for your underwater imaging system. The ocean is one big, blue filter. As you descend, the reds and oranges quickly become muted shades of blue and gray. Shining a color-corrected light source on your subject will bring back your subjects' natural color.
The light is powered by a 13.2V 2.2Ah NiMH rechargeable battery pack in a battery canister that can be attached to your housing or harness. The battery provides 1 hour of burn time at Hi output, and 1.4 hours on Lo. Utilizing T6061 grade aluminum, the system combined with an optional super lightweight aluminum ball-joint arm will allow you to position the light where you need it. This Video Light system provides reliable and long-lasting performance to satisfy the needs of discerning video professionals.
- Single 30W LED light head deliver 1000 lumens, with an 85° perfectly even beam angle
- The light head utilizes a unique single chip 30W LED diode, allowing the head to be ultra compact and highly energy efficient with a diode life of 50,000 hours, reducing the need for replacement of the bulb
- The 6500°K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the surrounding scene while underwater
- The Hi-Lo Power output switch lets you choose between Hi at 100% or Lo at 70%, extending the burn time and allowing for perfect exposure without burning out your subjects
- The slider magnetic switch allows you to easily go from Hi to Lo power output, and is designed to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of flooding
- The 13.2V 2.2Ah rechargeable NiMH battery pack comes with a smart charger, enabling you to quick-charge the battery pack in an hour
- The thermal protection system prevents the light from overheating by automatically cutting off its power in cases of prolonged use on land or exposure to temperatures above 158°F (70°C)