This Bigblue CF-250 Focusable LED Dive Light (Silver) is a compact but powerful LED dive light. The 1 XR-E LED provides 250 lumens of light. The CF-250 is powered with 4 AAA batteries; both Alkaline or NiMH will work. It has a burn time of up to 2.5 hours. The light is constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive.
The CF-250 can be used as a back-up light for cave diving or as a primary for some diving situations. The light has a color temperature of 6500 °K, and a focusable beam angle from 6° to 31°. Just twist the front to go from a wide even beam to a concentrated hot spot. Using the narrow beam could be useful for looking under ledges for lobsters and other marine life. The wide-beam is useful to restore natural color underwater. The light also features a magnetic swivel switch that makes one-hand operation easy.
The included pouch is constructed from neoprene with a nylon strap on the back used to attach to a weight, or BC belt. It can also be attached to a D-ring using a zip tie or a carabineer. The top flap of the neoprene pouch can be sealed with its touch fastener. Built into the pouch is a retractable stainless steel cord used to tether your light to prevent it from being lost.
- The XR-E LED produces a bright 250 lumens light with a 2.5 hour burn time
- Focusable beam angle from 6° to 31° by just twisting the front
- The energy efficient design and excellent quality of the LED guarantees a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for frequent replacement of the bulb
- The 6500 °K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world
- The magnetic swivel switch makes one-hand operation easy
- Constructed from aluminum alloy, and is anodized, to be anti-corrosive
- The included pouch can be attached to a weight, or BC belt, as well as a D-ring using a zip tie or a carabineer. The built-in retractable stainless steel cord is used to tether your light to prevent it from being lost.