The ikan VG7 7" SD VGA LCD Monitor with Canon Battery Adapter is a compact standard-definition monitor that offers 800 x 480 resolution and a level of portability that lets you mount it easily to your camera using the included 1/4"-20 shoe mount. Able to switch between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios, the VG7 works equally well handling full-screen and widescreen video, accepting input over one of two composite cables or from your PC via a VGA cable. Great as a backup monitor or a second computer display, the VG7 can also be purchased with an optional battery plate for use with other camcorder batteries.
- Included battery plate is compatible with any Canon 900 series battery and can be used to power most devices which require a 12V power supply. The snug connection ensures that your battery will stay connected in the most rigorous shooting conditions.
- Reinforced metal 1/4"-20 mount for your tripod, camera shoe or articulating arm mount
- 62mm thread spacing allows you to use the ikan ELEMENTS Cheeseplate or Cheese Stick Sr. (sold separately) for additional mounting options
- Outputs for headphones and PC audio
- Uses a 5-24VDC power source and can be powered using included AC power adapter or the ikan AC 107 (sold separately)