The SpacePilot PRO 3D Mouse from 3D Connexion is a professional 3D mouse that offers a compact controller cap with 6 degrees of Freedom sensor technology to afford X, Y and Z axis control and 21 total programmable keys and access to 31 commands. It supports over 130 applications including but not limited to: Inventor, SolidWorks, CATIA V5/V6, Pro/Engineer, NX, Solid Edge, 3ds Max, and AutoCAD.
Additionally, the SpacePilot PRO features a full color LCD Workflow Assistant that allows you to view e-mail information without interrupting your workflow. Five customizable dual-function intelligent Function keys provide instant access to frequently used commands and it also features advanced MCAD navigation. The soft, sculpted wrist rest offers comfort for your hand while the controller cap guides your fingers into the ideal position. This wired mouse plugs directly into the USB port of your computer.
- Controller Cap
- Push, pull, tilt, or twist the controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom, and rotate 3D imagery on X, Y, and Z axes.
- Intelligent Function Keys
- There are five (5) function keys to provide fingertip access to 10 frequently used application commands. Additionally, the conveniently positioned keyboard modifiers (Cntrl, Alt, Shift, Esc) keys allow you to access special functionality or editing features in your software application.
- Navigation Setting Keys
- Space Pilot PRO navigation setting keys allow you to personalize how the controller cap works by restricting navigation to certain axis. The status of each navigation settings key is displayed in the LCD function key applet. You'll find a dominant key, pan and zoom key, rotation key, and speed key to adjust navigation speed.
- QuickView Navigation Keys
- Second generation QuickView Navigation keys extend the power of the controller cap by providing one-touch access to 32 standard views. These include standard, isometric and 90° rotation keys.
- LCD Workflow Assistant
- The full-color LCD provides visual feedback on the function keys, navigation setting status and workflow applets ensuring quick access to important information without interrupting your workflow. The SpacePilot PRO LCD is based on an open software architecture that encourages the development of customized applets.
- Applets specific to the SpacePilot PRO run on your computer and are displayed on the LCD screen. Applets range in functionality from office productivity tools to feedback on function key assignment. The following applets are supplied by default: Function Keys (for several 3D applications), Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar, Outlook Tasks, RSS Feeds.
- MCAD Function Keys
- This mouse recognizes active MCAD applications like sketch, part or assembly and assigns 10 relevant application commands to its dual-function Intelligent Function keys. The LCD screen provides visual feedback, and this process ensures the right tools are available at the right time and there's no need to use the standard mouse or keyboard to select commands.
- Contoured Design
- The contoured controller cap will guide your fingers into the perfect position for precise and effortless control.